new way to access global menu or something?

Guy Schlosser guyster104 at att.net
Sat Feb 4 00:55:05 UTC 2012

Hi all, is there a new way to access the global menu or something in
Ubuntu 12.04? My updates came in today, and installed Unity 5.2 (I am
using 2d on this machine), and since then, I don't have access to the
global menu that I was getting by pressing f10. Did something change? At
least I didn't think we were supposed to have hud in Unity 2d. As an
added note, on my desktop, which is also running precise alpha 2, I do
not have speech access to the launcher or dash in Unity 3d. If these are
known bugs, I will continue testing and wait, as other aspects of
precise are working very well. Thanks in advance, Guy