Routing Orca's focus to mouse pointer

Jeremy Lincicome w0jrl1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:03:32 UTC 2012

Hi list,
I am helping a new user to set up his Ubuntu box, and I was wondering if
there is a shortcut to route Orca to where the mouse pointer currently
is. The user is looking for a read from pointer type feature, whereby
Orca reads from the current location such as a block of text. This would
be the reverse of routing the mouse to where Orca is currently. If there
are any partially sighted users who understand what the user is trying
to accomplish, please respond with any workarounds.

Thanks,
Jeremy