changing rate of espeak

bando?ers burt1iband at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:33:13 UTC 2012

For normal use with Orca it has never been espeak generic that I've had to edit, but the other espeak, that just says espeak. I think this was true for espeak/speakup as well, but I'm not sure when espeak generic is the appropriate file to edit.
Are both espeak and espeak generic available options and module files in
1.04? My .speechdispatcher dirs aren't the same in 10.04, 10.10 and 11.04. I don't have the latter handy to look at, but think all three are different from one another.

--
B.H.