hud broken after updates

Guy Schlosser guyster104 at att.net
Sun Apr 15 00:50:07 UTC 2012

Hi all, I noticed a Unity 2d/hud regression after installing updates
last night.  If I press alt, orca says "hud pane, then is silent when I
type in the box.  I've even tried a few up/down arrows, with no feedback
from orca.  Is this a known bug?  If not, has anyone else noticed this?
To resolve, I've tried reloading orca with 'orca --replace', but there's
no change.  If this isn't a known bug, consider this a heads up.  Have a
good weekend, and keep up the excellent work.  Ubuntu precise is coming
along very nicely.

Thanks,

Guy