A possible bug in HUD?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Sat Apr 7 11:25:02 UTC 2012

Hy,

I worked lot of time with Audacity, and HUD is helps my work absolute if
for example I want fast search normalize or increasing volume menu items.
When I used HUD, I see a possible bug:
If HUD found right the want selecting menu item and I press ENTER key
the result, the new opened dialog possible doesn't get focus and not
activated. If I press ALT+F6 keystroke, the selected dialog is focused
right.
I looked this problem for example with Gedit application, the result is
equals.

Reproducation steps:
1. Launch Gedit.
2. Press ALT key, and if you use english locale, type prefe string. HUD
right found the edit menu/preferences menu item.
3. Press ENTER key.
The opened preferences dialog is not focused, you need activating ALT+F6
keystroke.
When I tested HUD, I using Orca Screen Reader, and used Unity 2d.
Anybody possible verifying this issue without Orca running?
Possible fixing this issue in HUD?
Already reported this issue?

Attila