ubuntu 2012.04 issues

Peter Vágner pvdeejay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:12:23 UTC 2012

Hello,
This is Acer ao bw150 netbook. It has 1 GB of ram and an onboard intel
based graphic chip.
It can even run unity-3d so I really don't knowwhether relly hardware is
the issue.

Should I post free output or something else to help narrowing it?

Besides ubuntu I usually run Windows XP on this machine.

Greetings

Peter