well I'm making progress ... sort of

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Sep 20 04:42:05 UTC 2011

Hy,

I confirm this issue, I see similar problem too.
Gui, I only possible to resolve this type problem with following
workaround for Firefox and Libreoffice related:
In terminal I setted the old /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility
gconf key with true value with following command:
gconftool-2 -s -t bool /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility true

After logout and logging back, Firefox are accessible, Libreoffice
working. I don't understand following think:
New GNOME3 and Orca using gsettings to determine accessibility support
are enabled or not. Possible other apps (for example Firefox and
Libreoffice) need the old gconf setting to set with true value?

I have got a question for indicators related for Unity 2D and 3D, and
GNOME fallback session with not officialy part of base installation:
Now, how can possible using indicators (network, messages, etc) with
Unity 2D and 3D? I tryed the Super+S key combination, but not help.
I now using GNOME3 with GNOME Fallback session. Future will be awailable
this session too the Natty release developed similar Indicator applets?
I very like this function for Natty with classic GNOME interface.
I found following bug for Indicator applet gtk3 porting related:
https://launchpad.net/bugs/724369

Attila