Long time, no reply

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 17 00:15:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

I did ask that the accessify people have a look at the request for back in
July 2010. http://www.accessifyforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=16362 I have a
recent reply to it, regarding the actual wiki area and accessibility. It is
at http://www.accessifyforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=81358#81358

I "crossed swords" with them previously, but once peace broke out I have
found them an excellent resource.

Please do feel more than free to log-on and discuss things with them. The
areas he brings up are well worth considering, those people actually do
test.

I hope that his comments are read as helpful and not inflamoritory. They are
rather curt on their comments, but factually correct.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw