Updates of at-spi2, mousetweaks, and Orca in oneiric-proposed, please help with testing.

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:47:57 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Tom Masterson <kd7cyu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Luke
>
> I get an at-spi-registry segfault as soon as I log in to the computer under
> xwindows.  Seems to happen in gnome classic on this computer more that unity
> but in unity I get unity segfaults.  They appear to be happening in
> libgcong-2.
>
> What do I need to do to track this down or get a meningful report to the
> appropriate team.  I of course can't guarantee that something is not screwy
> with the computer until I get some method of tracking this better.

If you edit:
/etc/default/apport
nd change enabled from "0" to "1", then when it crashes, the crash
report should go to /var/crash and make a pop up that I'm not sure
you'll be able to use to send the stacktrace in. The "apport-cli"
command can submit reports from the command line using the files in
/var/crash. It should find the crash file on its own.

--
Mackenzie Morgan