Updates of at-spi2, mousetweaks, and Orca in oneiric-proposed, please help with testing.

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:24:50 UTC 2011

Hi Luke

I get an at-spi-registry segfault as soon as I log in to the computer
under xwindows.  Seems to happen in gnome classic on this computer more
that unity but in unity I get unity segfaults.  They appear to be
happening in libgcong-2.

What do I need to do to track this down or get a meningful report to the
appropriate team.  I of course can't guarantee that something is not
screwy with the computer until I get some method of tracking this better.

Tom