How to access Adobe flash player setting panel like a totally blind user in Linux?

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel chmeljanusz at seznam.cz
Mon Oct 17 19:45:07 UTC 2011

Dear advanced users and developers,
I Am helpless during access The function in The following Adobe
interactive WEB page.
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html
Thank's to it, i can not enable Adobe flash player to use my microphone
or camera on The special Flash player based WEB sites.
I would like to valuably plese somebdy of You, how complex would be to
find, on which data file Flash player stores The settings? Would
somebody of Zou try to analyse gconf database or file system structure
to find The Flash player settings?
Orca is able to automatically announce ARIA live regions messages and
many video WEB cam based sites are also containing chat messages and
Flash player is needed to use those sites.
It would be ammazing programmers project, write GTK accessible Adobe
flash player control panel.
I will contact Adobe company because of this big issue. Because this
module is awailable for Windows but not for Linux and i Am very sad
because of it.