[Lubuntu-desktop] Lubuntu and Accessibility

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Wed May 25 20:23:24 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Thanks Phill :)

Le Tuesday 24 May 2011 à 00:58 +0100, Phill Whiteside a écrit :

> From a general chat to our head of development on lubuntu, he is of
> the opinion that if the code is really (and I mean really) tight, that
> it would be possible to include within the very tight constraints that
> we are committed to be able to uphold the inclusion of accessibility
> and has agreed that we should really strive to attain this.

To be complete, we are searching for some sort of document which explain
how to make an OS accessible :) During the UDS session [1], someone
mention that this document is planned. To begin to work on accessibility
on Lubuntu, this type of document will be very very useful :)

Regards,
Julien Lavergne

[1]:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-o-accessibility-team