General Ubiquity installer accessibility related question

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Sun May 22 07:21:04 UTC 2011

Hy,

For example when I installed an Ubuntu 10.04 release my netbook for
Orca, my wife see an interesting think for partition editing dialog:
When I change a partition filesystem type, Orca spokening different
filesystem type text, but the screen presenting a translated filesystem
type text for hungarian language. I think hungarian language is
translated some filesystem type texts, for example the swap partition
filesystem type.
So, Orca some time spokening english named filesystem types.

Why happening this? This is an Ubiquity Orca script issue, or selected
filesystem types get Orca with accessible names, and this filesystem
types accessible names not marked for translation?
I very surprised when my wife says this information.

Attila