Two another 30accessibility related bugs for Natty packaged casper package

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Mar 29 07:26:21 UTC 2011

Hy Luke,

For /etc/skel/.local/share/user-settings.conf file owerwrite related:
If for example a Vinux developer would like put this folder a
preconfigured Orca configuration file to turn on default beginner users
like functions, now used method resulting configuration file
owerwriting, because automaticaly I think created a factory setted
user-settings.conf file without verifying existing already a live user
home directory/.local/share/orca folder an user-settings.conf file.
For example, I always turning on default following functions, with not
enabled automaticaly:
1. Turning on tutorial messages.
2. Turning on speak child position check box.
3. Turning on speak object mnemonics (result Orca spokening objects
mnemonics automaticaly).
4. Decrease speech pitch with 3.0 value.
Etc.

When live user creating, all /etc/skel folder inside have directoryes
and files are copyed right with live user home directory, this is
general true, but unfortunately now right putted user-settings.conf file
is owerwrited automaticaly without examine have a preconfigured
user-settings.conf file or not in /etc/skel/.local/share/orca folder or
live user home directory/.local/share/orca folder after live user and
home directory is created.
So you fix this problem after beta1 is released?

Attila