Tactile View

Hugh Sasse hgs at dmu.ac.uk
Fri Feb 4 15:45:23 UTC 2011

Until someone else gives a better answer:

This seems to rely on output to braille embossers, or output to capsule paper.
(Capsule paper has bubbles in it that expand when heated, so you print in
black on it, the black bits absorb the heat, and get raised.)
Thus any drawing program could probably use capsule paper, but Braille
is another matter.

You may be able to create a tactile drawing using other techniques.
The techniques I know about all seem to be covered here:
http://www.nctd.org.uk/MakingTG/

        Hugh