[VINUX-SUPPORT] A Cry for Help--I broke Gedit "save-as" file chooser!

Robert D. Crawford robdcraw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 04:09:31 UTC 2011

Hey Dave,

If the same dialog works in other GNOME applications I would probably
try to remove and re-install gedit.  Sometimes it makes more sense to
take 2 minutes to start over than 2 hours to track the problem.

Best regards,
rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw at gmail.com