alt+shift+up in ubuntu 3d?

Dave Hunt ka1cey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:04:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am using Unity-3d on an Asus netbook.  The system is updated with the
packages in the Extra A11y package.  When using 'alt+shift+up', to move
up a column in a table on a web page, the focus seems to get moved to
someplace not visible to Orca.  Nothing will speak until I hit 'esc' or
'enter', at which time, I am switched to the application next in the
'alt+tab' stack.  In my case, this is a terminal window.  I looked on
every page of the 'shortcuts' tab in Keyboard part of the gnome control
center, and do not see this bound.  What is this key combination
supposed to do in Unity-3d, that might conflict with Orca's web page
table navigation commands?  Maybe this is just some odd interaction of
Orca and Unity-3d?

Thanks,

Dave