embedded text to speech converter

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:03:46 UTC 2011

But doesn't libopenmary-c++ still require a JRE? Isn't it just a c++
interface to the Java-based synthesizer? I'm curious because I'm
interested in OpenMary, but I can't even get the download to install. My
JRE is not speaking the installation. A pure c++ library, or even Java
source code would be much easier to deal with than the nonspeaking
graphical installer in te downloadable jar.

Also, speech-dispatcher can likely be made to work at least a little
with OpenMary using the generic module architecture until a proper
plugin can be developed, provided a command line utility exists.
~Kyle