installing maverick beta

weavermicha at googlemail.com weavermicha at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:37:26 BST 2010

I have noticed same problem with the speech not reading the screen after being asked about updating during installation and about enabling restricted software and I believe previous CDs for Maverick had this problem which I assume may have been got past with some Sighted assistance only none of my family are Linux users and I don't always have a Sighted person available with me renting a flat on my own and being single especially now my current partner broke it off with me and she was Totally Blind herself.
It is good that Ubuntu can be installed without Sighted help in the event of a system getting screwed up when there isn't a Sighted person around.