Accessibility Issues with the LoCo Directory and Ubuntu Website

Penelope Stowe pstowe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:32:24 GMT 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Charlie Kravetz
<cjk at teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:

> It would have been nice if you had told me this upfront. Apparently,
> filing bugs against any design team/website project is bad and I won't
> do it again. Since I seem to be the one making waves, I will stop
> trying to get that fixed.

I've only been aware of the fact that the bugs weren't reaching the
design team and that that wasn't the correct process for two days and
spent the following two days with my family and drafting this e-mail.
Had I known before then I would have told you. I want to get things
fixed as much as you do and hope you will continue to help with these
efforts.

~Penelope