Input method for users who can only operate (press/control/click) 1(or limited number of) key(s)

Carlos Mayans carlos.mayans at gmail.com
Mon May 24 14:22:43 BST 2010

Hey guys,

this is my the first time I write to the list, so first of all my name is
Carlos, I am from Spain and I have been working with people with different
types of disabilities in Kolkata India for almost two years, mainly deaf and
kids with cerebrl palsy.

I was little surprised I couldn't find any software to work as an only 1 key
input methods. This could be easily programmed, I am a software developer
myself, but I have absolutely no idea if there are already people working on
it, or anything related to this.

Sorry if this issue has already been discussed before, and thank you in
advance for your advices.

Regards,
Carlos.