Orca disappears in Lucid

milton milton at tomaatnet.nl
Tue May 18 16:13:07 BST 2010

Hi attila,
Before I had an accessible login with speech after login Orca started
automatically.
Right now I hear only the drums at login and after login only the
startup sound of Ubuntu. So I tried with putting the killall
speech-dispatcher command as you described. After logout en ogin nothing
happens, still no Orca.
I also run Ubuntu from an external drive and had upgraded Karmic to
Lucid. Here I have nog problems at all doing the git thing and using
Orca 2.31.1 pre.

Milton