upgrading to lucid

Phillip Whiteside phillw at phillw.net
Sat May 1 02:21:56 BST 2010

Hi,

It is vitally important that you update your 8.04 system just before you
make the leap to 10.04. 8.04.4 has the required files for the LTS --> LTS
transfer and they must be on your 8.04 system before you update to 10.04,
updating will ensure that they are there. (Yes, I know you already know
that, but someone may not)

Regards,

Phill.