problems with the lucid live cd

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 02:08:52 GMT 2010

There seems to be new timing involved in getting accessibility working
in the latest ISO.  It takes several seconds to boot to the first
screen, but you only have a few seconds once you reach it to press any
key.  There is an image at the bottom that says in effect "Keyboard =
accessibility".

Try pressing the space bar every 3 or 4 seconds for about 30 seconds
on power up, and then press F5, 3, and enter, as usual.

Bill