upgrading one version of ubuntu to another

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 06:10:48 GMT 2010

Hi,
You can do sudo update-manager -d from the terminal, but I have never
had good results from doing it this way. Thee's another command you can
use from the big terminal but I don't exactly remember the syntax. It
was something like sudo do-release-upgrade.  I thik that may be the way
to go for a speech enabled upgrade with speakup.
HTH
Storm

--
Follow me on Twitter: