Introducing myself and asking about an accessible midi composing software

André L. Baldo supermalavox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 04:36:22 BST 2010

Hello,

My name is André Baldo, and I am from Brazil. It is a pleasure to be a member of the Ubuntu Accessibility list. Well, here comes my first question:
I have just started to use Ubuntu a few days ago and, in general, am liking it, although I am still adapting to it. One thing I haven't found is an accessible midi composing software such as QWS for Windows or some other program that even not being prepared for blind people, has ways to command it via keyboard. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
André.