http://mgjuddltd.co.uk compliance,

Phillip Whiteside PhillW at UK.VPOLink.com
Wed Jun 23 00:52:40 BST 2010

Hi,

They're taking the urine now.

  <a class = 'N' title='M.G. Judd Part Number' href='display_part.php?PID=218'>
  68                 OL/OP007/1
  68               </a>
  68             </td>
  69             <td>
  69 [image: next problem] <#p2>[image: previous problem] <#p0>E836
<#E836> [WCAG v1 13.1 (AA)] Use different values for 'title'
attributes with links that use the same link text:
                   <a class = 'N' title='Original Equipment
Manufacturers Part Number' href='display_part.php?PID=218'>
  69                 -
  69               </a>

Ermm. , and they have two different 'title' tags? the link text is different
per item WTF?

Confused @ phill

Regards,

Phill.