My apologys for my recent developer panic attack

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 05:50:37 BST 2010

Sorry all for the way I must have come off in my prior message.
But like I just stated in the previous message, I just don't want to
see the time Bill took to get things that now work better than in the
present day Ubuntu in my personal opinion such as Pulse audio, to
suddenly go backwards and
stop working due to so many developpers working on the project.
How will the development team be kept together with so many people
doing daily builds?
As Canonical won't be building the disks, is Bill supposed to build
them all then?
especially if daily builds are beginning to show up?
Luke, perhaps you could help to clarify.
I'm more than a bit confused-I suppose.
Thanks!

--
Regards, --Keith