[orca-list] [ANNOUNCE] libao (new audio driver for speechd including working pulseaudio support).

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:08:51 GMT 2010

Hi, Luke.  Adding the ability to set PulseAudio parameters in
speechd.conf was harder than I thought it would be, but it's done.
Attached are two patches.  The first is the patch file to get the
basic pulseaudio driver that you've tested.  The second is the work I
had to do to get the PulseAudio buffering parameters exposed to the
user through speechd.conf.  Just add these to your debian/patches
directory and the 00list file.

I wasn't sure where to e-mail these... sorry for the spam!

Bill