Web Browsing

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sun Feb 21 02:16:48 GMT 2010

Hi.  I have to disagree.
Two years ago, Orca provided reasonably good access with Firefox.  Over the last 2 years, I've seen Firefox become less and less
usable with Orca.  It's now to the point where Firefox is my last choice for browzers.
I try the page first in elinks.  If that doesn't work, I push the link to my Nokia E71.
If it can't handle the page, and I really need to read it, I'll use Firefox.

I wish Firevox was still being maintained, since it would probably provide better access than Firefox with Orca.

          Kenny