Web Browsing

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 22:10:51 GMT 2010

For Ubuntu, it's best to use the Orca screen reader with Firefox to
see if your web page is accessible, since that's how most users do it.
 You can start it from the command line with 'orca'.  However, there
are some current bugs in Orca related to changes in Firefox 3.6, which
are being worked on actively.

Bill