problem with today's CD image

Guy Schlosser guyster104 at att.net
Sun Feb 14 05:49:09 GMT 2010

OK, who broke the enter key.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
I even tried going into a terminal and issuing a command followed by
enter, and the second I press enter my screen freezes.  In the password
box also, I have to shift+tab to OK, and press the space bar.  I
definitely hope this one gets noticed and fixed soon.

Thanks much,

Guy