No IBM tts in Lucid?

Guy Schlosser guyster104 at att.net
Sat Feb 13 03:21:23 GMT 2010

I have the same question about installing ibmtts in Lucid. I know in the
past you had to recompile sd in order to gain support for ibmtts. If we
still have to do that, no problem here, but where do I obtain the source
in order to insure that all of the patches that have been made are still
in tact? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, how is everyone
doing with fresh installs from the latest CD image? I'm thinking about
grabbing the latest image to install on my laptop so I can help out with
testing. Anything I should be aware of when I do my install? Thanks in
advance for any info.

Guy