hardward driver app keeps coming up in lucid

Arky rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 22:47:25 GMT 2010

Hi Mike,

The jockey-gtk application starts if you have any hardware that needs additional drivers like the new boardcom wifi drivers. If you configure the driver once after install if will stop prompting.

Try the text version of the tool jocket-text to set it the device.

Cheers

--arky

 Rakesh 'arky' Ambati| IT Consultant| http://www.braillewithoutborders.org | Blog: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com