deletion of attachments

Phill Whiteside phillw at phillw.net
Wed Dec 22 18:12:25 GMT 2010

 Hiyas Alan,

that is certainly worth documenting, I'll get it added to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SpeechControl I guess the goal would be to have what
they managed with the style sheet on http://forum.phillw.net/index.php or is
used on various other sites such as
http://www.myguide.gov.uk/myguide/Settings.do?key=settings. I do believe
that having looked at the CSS for the phpbb3 one it is possible to do
without too much work for the wiki areas, but I've been wrong in the past :)

Sorry for the late reply, I've been a bit busy.

Regards,

Phill.