deletion of attachments

Phill Whiteside phillw at phillw.net
Sun Dec 19 02:42:27 GMT 2010

Hiyas,

oh, you will be so sorry for saying that. As a part of the Accessibility
project, I cannot select nor alter the font size on the wiki pages. A case
in hand is https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SpeechControl, whilst I would seek a long
term goal of putting on the control flags as per
http://forum.phillw.net/index.php whereby the 'A' has an up and down arrow
to increase / decrease font size, it is only a case of copying over the CSS
file and altering the font size. (I know, I was asked to make my large font
LARGE). Whilst they are thinking of that could you ask if we could have a
define of font / font size?

Thanks,

Phill.
P.S. May I also wish you a and your family a Very Merry Christmas, and a
Great 2011.