No subject

Thu Dec 9 18:12:53 GMT 2010

steering the devs into not going 'pure gnome', so that we can use it across
all flavours, Manuela has made outstanding progress in the 3 days the
project has been alive. Head strong that lady may be, but has a passion that
has awoken dormant fires in other people.

I really would like to see such a project, as a part of and reporting to
accessibility, succeed and be something we could 'bolt on' to lubuntu.
Whilst our developers time is short and precious, I do honestly believe that
with help from other teams we could attain it.

Please let me know you thoughts, from both teams.

Regards,

Phill.

--0016e64095c8e37a3a04976c8140

Hiyas Pen and Julien,<br><br>As promised I did raise the matter of Focus Gr=
been granted permission to liase on behalf of Lubuntu, I&#39;d appreciate a=
 confirmation that I have the authority to follow <a href=3D"https://wiki.u=
buntu.com/BeginnersTeam/FGCreation">https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/F=
GCreation</a> for Lubuntu.<br>
 been steering the devs into not going &#39;pure gnome&#39;, so that we can=
 use it across all flavours, Manuela has made outstanding progress in the 3=
 days the project has been alive. Head strong that lady may be, but has a p=
assion that has awoken dormant fires in other people. <br>
o accessibility, succeed and be something we could &#39;bolt on&#39; to lub=
untu. Whilst our developers time is short and precious, I do honestly belie=
ve that with help from other teams we could attain it. <br>
r>Phill.<br><br>

--0016e64095c8e37a3a04976c8140--