AUDIO ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY (angelo)

Thomas Lloyd thomaslloyd at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 01:27:02 BST 2010

Hi Angelo,

Sorry I have been ever so lacks at reading the mailing list and have
only just seen your reference to my open sapi project. The project has
ground to a halt a the moment through lack of time and effort on my
part. I am only only one developing on the project and have not seen any
intrest from anyone for ages and have kinda let it slip. I would
appreciate some help and am willing to help you help out. Just driving
the project with some feedback would be useful as i am sitting here
developing with no idea what is good or not with what I am doing.

If you run though your use case for open sapi then i can begin to make
that happen for you. Testing the italian TTS engines is a good start.
There is another guy developing an interface for use with open sapi for
wav/mp3 generation so there is an option there for you.

Tom