Hello everyone!

Phillip Whiteside phillw at phillw.net
Tue Aug 17 21:35:46 BST 2010

Hi Spencer,

welcome the mailing list. I'm not overly active on it but do keep up with
what is discussed. In case you do not know, the accessibilty forum area is
at http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=145  I also have some personal
notes linked from my Wiki page at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw#Accessibilty

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw#Accessibilty>Regards,