When releasing 10.04.1 new ISO, anybody known a right date?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Aug 17 17:13:13 BST 2010

Hy,

This questions is not ubuntu-accessibility specific problem. Anybody
known what happened with 10.04.1 maintained release?
In jul, the release date delayed with August 12TH. Now, in Lucid
schedule I see august 17TH date. This is right?
In launchpad, the 10.04.1 milestones I see following information:
"Project:
     Ubuntu

Series:
     Lucid

Version:
     ubuntu-10.04.1

Code name:
     None

Expected:
     2010-08-12

Active:
     Yes. Drivers can target bugs and blueprints to this milestone."

Ofcourse, I known if I installing all updates, my system is updated with
10.04.1 version, but some weeks later I need the actual 10.04.1 official
CD ISO files my work. :-):-)

Launchpad link with containing august 12TH date:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+milestone/ubuntu-10.04.1

Lucid schedule wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseSchedule

Note:
I looked Lucid daily live CD's, and I see following interesting think
after I extracted the compressed squashfs file system, because I would
like do an actual accessible Lucid version with containing latest updates:
In the extracted file system /boot directory not have
vmlinuz-2.6.32-24-generic kernel. This is valid? I mounted verify
purpose the compressed squashfs file system with following command:
mount casper/filesystem.squashfs mnt -o loop
When I list the mnt/boot directory, I not see a kernel in boot directory
(vmlinuz-2.6.32*). When I see this, I used the 2010-08-15 daily live CD.
This is already fixed?

Attila.