speech dispatcher as system service on ubuntu maverick

mk360 mk.seventhson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:37:19 BST 2010

	Hi,

Apparently in maverick the mode for set pulse to work as a system was
changed, and becouse of that I can't configure spd to work as a system
service (well, spd is configured, but it doesn't speak in the console or
speaks when I start gnome) so how can I set pulse and configure spd?.

Please, it is important becouse maverick is alfa so orca or gnome, or
etc are unstable, and I need the console to work/restore the system...

	Regards,
mk.