Accessible install in next release of Ubuntu

E.J. Zufelt lists at
Thu Aug 12 13:54:26 BST 2010

Curious if there are any plans to make the accessible installation of the next release of Ubuntu more accessible?

My thought is that instead of he rather precise timing required now to access the accessibility options that a keystroke could be used on the first page of the installer (once the Live CD loads) to activate the options.  Perhaps there is a technical limitation that would prevent this of which I am unaware.

Everett Zufelt

Follow me on Twitter

View my LinkedIn Profile