Accessible install in next release of Ubuntu

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Thu Aug 12 19:36:49 BST 2010

Really thankful for the responses thus far.

I think that what Paul and I are looking for though is for Ubuntu to be Universally Accessible, so that we don't need to download a different distribution or ask someone else for assistance with installation.  Wouldn't it be great if Ubuntu could be easily installed and configured by the blind, without guessing at when to press a key or having to ask for assistance?

Thanks again,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter