Reversed Shift in Vinux Lucid RC 1

Dave Hunt dave.hunt2 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 29 17:57:36 BST 2010

After installing the subject distro and restarting the system,  I logged
in, and opened a web site.  When trying to log onto the site, I
discovered that my username and password were in all upper-case.
Furthermore, all terminal inmput was in upper case, as  well.  Holding
shift allowed me to get lower-case letters.  Taping caps-lock did not
fix this.  Quitting and restarting Orca, also failed to fix.  I had to
log out and back in on the system, to correct the case.  Thanks for any
suggestions on how to fix this, other than "log out and back in".

Best,

Dave