Just joined, how can I help?

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:07:40 BST 2010

Hi, Lesley.  There's tons of work to do if you want to dive in and get
your hands dirty, especially down in the code.  Let me know if you're
able to fix bugs in C, C++, or Python, as that's where a lot of issues
are.  There's also a need for writers to make tutorials and such.

I do my contributions over in the Vinux distro, which lately is being
built on Ubuntu Lucid.  My thought is that we can patch and user-test
code over there, and when we have something that works reliably, we
can try and get Ubuntu to pick it up.

Regards,
Bill