Interesting Lucid regression

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Wed Apr 14 16:20:33 BST 2010

Dear List,

I think have an another possible critical important Orca or at-spi
related bug, anybody try look this problem?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/560069
If Orca is running, impossible to use usb-creator-gtk application with
Ubuntu Lucid. For example, this application is important if a netbook
user would like do an installer pendrive from another machine if not
have external CDRW drive.
Now, only useful workaround to exit Orca before the user clicking the
make startup disk button.

Unfortunately, this problem is always reproducable my machine, but
impossible to access need important crash related data, because
apport-cli nothing see my machine with related this problem. I think
Orca debug.out not showing any important information, I looked.
Only interesting (newer I see) information is following after Orca
spokening cancel button:
---------> QUEUEING EVENT object:children-changed:remove
Entire debug.out after cancel button spokening string containing this line.

Attila