Booting Asus EEEPC 111 HA from USB

Dave Hunt dave.hunt2 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 12 05:05:35 BST 2010

Hello List!

I Just acquired the subject netbook; it is equipped with Win XP home.
In the Ubuntu community docs, it is suggested that hitting the escape
key, during power-on, will bring up the list of bootable devices, from
which I should be able to choose the USB stick.  This does not happen.
The machine boots immediately into Win.  I've also tried using f2 to
enter setup.  My sighted helper has looked in the user manual for this
machine, and can find nothing  about how to get into bios setup.
Thanks for anyy help!

Best Regards,

Dave  Hunt