lucid very promising

Cristian CÉSPEDES O. cesano at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 10:23:34 BST 2010

Hi,

2010/4/11, michael weaver:
> after reading the latest posts about running ubuntu lucid with
> speech, i now have the beta installed on my laptop.
> it seems very promising with the login screen seeming to be more
> accessible

Could you tell me how to have GDM accessible? I have not been using
Ubuntu for a time and I don't know if there have had changes in the
procedure to run accessibility tools. We select that in the menu
pressing F6 or is now GDM autommatically accessible out of the box
without using F6 menu? If not automatically, why? Are there problems
to do that?

Have a nice day,

Cristian