Problem with accessible login in Karmic

Francesco Fumanti francesco.fumanti at gmx.net
Tue Sep 29 16:15:19 BST 2009

Hi,

I don't have any experience about speech accessibility, but I have
configured gdm in karmic to start mousetweaks with the onscreen keyboard.

However, mousetweaks is telling me that at-spi is not running for
several weeks. Could that also be the cause of the problem discussed in
this thread?

Cheers

Francesco