Problem with accessible login in Karmic

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Mon Sep 28 14:52:02 BST 2009

Thank you Will, I think we found the problem.
In /usr/share/gdm/autostart/Login Window directory hawe an
at-spi-registryd-wrapper.desktop. This file have following lines:
[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Name=AT SPI Registry Wrapper
Exec=/usr/lib/gnome-session/helpers/at-spi-registryd-wrapper
OnlyShowIn=GNOME;
AutostartCondition=GNOME /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility
X-GNOME-Autostart-Phase=Initialization
X-GNOME-AutoRestart=trueX-Ubuntu-Gettext-Domain=gdm

The problem I think is following:
the /usr/lib/gnome-session/helpers/at-spi-registryd-wrapper file does'nt
present. How can I create this file, Or not this is the problem?
Interesting, but I can not found any at-spi-registryd processes when
Orca begin running when Gdm is started.

Anybody try testing this?

Attila